Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes download issues

In the download section of iTunes, it shows that I have 21 items to download with an arrow next to them. Everything I try to either download or delete the items does not work. I truly have tried everything that I can possibly think of.

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 10:40 PM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 8:48 AM in response to joceans

Hello there, joceans.

It sounds like you're unable to resume interrupted downloads on your computer. The following Knowledge Base article provides some good recommendations to review for troubleshooting:

Resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads

Restart a download on a Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > Check for Available Downloads.
    Windows: Hold down the Control and B keys on your keyboard to open the iTunes menu bar. Choose Store > Check for Available Downloads. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows.
  3. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.

If you still can't restart your downloads, get more help.

User uploaded file

Get more help

If you still can't restart your downloads, try the steps below:

• Restart your iOS device or computer.
  • Check for updates for your Mac or PC and install any software updates. Also, update any security software you might have, such as anti-virus, anti-malware, or firewall.
  • If you use Wi-Fi for Internet access, use a different Wi-Fi network when you download. If you connect to a home network, restart your Wi-Fi router. Also, check for and install any firmware updates for your Wi-Fi router. Refer to your router manufacturer's website for information on how to update its firmware.
  • If you're using a Mac or PC, use an Ethernet cable for wired Internet access instead of using Wi-Fi. If the issue persists and you're using iTunes for Windows, learn how to resolve issues between iTunes and security software.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

iTunes download issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.