Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to get my security questions reset

I need to know how to reset my security quiestions, on my iCloud account I have an IOS 9.2.1 (32G.B) I installed the "onedrive app" on my pc. To transfer all my photos to my pc but it asks me my security questions,but I forgot the answer, so I need to reset my security questions or oder way to do it I know my iCloud account and password but not my security answer, I hope I can find it here.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 12:02 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 11:23 AM in response to Rickyraf

You are being asked for the answers to your security questions to copy photos off your phone ?

If you have a verified rescue email address on your account (an additional/alternate email address is different) then you can use that to reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you don't have a rescue email address you will have to contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset, and if you don't already have a rescue email address, you can then add one for potential future use : About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

Trying to get my security questions reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.