Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some problem with my iphoto

I need help about troubleshooting iphoto on ios 9.2

Few weeks ago, my photo auto upload on my icloud but today, my iphone doesn't auto upload

I dont know what happen with my icloud

I did turn on iCloud Photo library, Upload to My photo stream, and upload burst Photos in my Photos & Camera but it's not work

Pls give me solutions this issue

My english so not good. Thanks for read!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2, Help

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 12:53 AM

6 replies

Feb 12, 2016 2:33 AM in response to datnh

Photo does no longer work on iOS9. You are probably using the Photos.app, right?

Does your iPhone have a Wi-Fi connection and is the battery charged? Is the Camera.app closed? The upload will only begin, after you close the camera.

Did you take any photos with a different camera application, that uss an unsupported image format for photos, for example TIFF with more than 8 bits? These photos can block the upload to icloud.

Have you already tried to restart or force restart your iPhone?

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.

Feb 12, 2016 3:26 AM in response to léonie

Thanks for response

I always use my cell phone by wifi

I did close any camera app when i use photo

and i just take a photo with type jpg by default of camera (do not use other apps)

I really try to press and hold the Sleep + Home buttons for reset memory then open my photo but it's not work

Just see Uploading..... in my photo so long time and nothing happens

Maybe i should restore?

Feb 12, 2016 5:02 AM in response to datnh

I can still upload the same photos to google drive. But somehow it does not auto upload my photos to icloud, its really frustrating, pls help.

Google Drive is not a test. It uses different software. iCloud Photos Library will only upload your new photos after it could create previews for them. One single bad photo, that Photos cannot process can stop the show.

Feb 12, 2016 9:58 AM in response to léonie

Thanks for your response,

At first time, I have tried to delete all of the photos in iCloud Photos Library in my iphone. Then, I checked it again that whether it already had synchronized or not. When finished checking, of course this file was empty. However, as I attempted to take another picture and waited it for uploading on iCloud.com, as a result this picture was failed and could not be auto uploaded. It onlu stopped at the extent of uploading. Waiting for 20 minutes later, it recorded 264kb of 1.9MB and also stopped at a storage capacity of 264Kb

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

My setting

User uploaded file

When deleted all of photos

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Some problem with my iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.