Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Problem / Bug

Since upgrading to iOS9.2.1 on an iphone 4s, i have had nothing but problems with the bluetooth connection to my car. I have owned the car for over 3 years and have never had an issue until recently. The same problem also happens in another car with bluetooth so this is definitely the phone and not the cars.

The issues is:

Phone connects and everything looks ok

When trying to make a call, it dials and then silence - basically the car has told the phone to dial but then disconnects the bluetooth meaning the phone is connected but there is no sound coming through the speakers in the car. I also get the message Dial up failed - which it hasnt!

You then have to reconnect the phone to bluetooth.

The only workaround I have found that enables me to dial out is to play music via the bluetooth connection - but this is something I have never had to do until recently. As the same issue has happened in two completely different make of car i would put this down to a bug on in the iOS.

This is really annoying and should be happening - Apple should have tested this properly

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 1:02 AM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth Problem / Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.