Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After a while I can not answer the call - screens turns black

Hi,

I am new to iPhone and run into this weird thing. When is someone calling to me, the screens after a while turns black (I guess it is 30 sec - what I have set for locking the screen). However when I turn on the screen again I can not answer the call. Screen is acting like nothing is happening and I can use the phone normaly, but I can still hear my ringtone and can do nothing about it. I can't answer it nor decline it.

I hope I explained it well. Thanks for any advice.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:14 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 12:53 PM in response to NoOtherOption

Hello there, NoOtherOption.

It sounds like you are having issues navigating the Phone app on your iPhone 6s. The following Knowledge Base article, although written for applications you install on your iOS device, provides some great initial recommendations for troubleshooting:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Restart the app

Close the app and open it again.

Restart your device

Turn your device off and back on.

Check for iOS and app updates

Make sure that you're using latest version of iOS.

If you find the issue persists, proceeding with the recommendations here would be a good next step:

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

After a while I can not answer the call - screens turns black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.