Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello.I use MBNet (portugal) to create temporary credit cards using my bank account since I have a Visa electron card.After this purchase it is impossible to download app free, because it appears always the items to do payment.

Hello.I use MBNet (portugal) to create temporary credit cards using my bank account since I have a Visa electron card.

After this purchase it is impossible to download app free, because it appears always the items to do payment.

I have enter with the Apple ID in the computer and the option of no payment doesn't appears!

Must I create a new apple ID? Is it possible to help?

Thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 3:55 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 11:31 AM in response to silviafromvn famalicão

Hi silviafromvn famalicão,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Apple ID payment info. If you are having issue changing or removing your payment information, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful, up to and including contacting iTunes Store Support directly if necessary:

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Regards

Hello.I use MBNet (portugal) to create temporary credit cards using my bank account since I have a Visa electron card.After this purchase it is impossible to download app free, because it appears always the items to do payment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.