Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant buy itunes gift card inside itunes anymore

HELP! I used to could go into itunes and purchase gift ( amounts of whatever I wanted) and then even print out copy or have it emailed, but now I see now place to do that, I don't want to set allowance or just send a particular gift song or list, I want to end up with a credit of $ xx or give it that way and then do the REDEEM where you put in numbers letters from the gift card. Have they stopped that? I have the latest itunes, using on either mac or windows, mostly windows (7)and i see nowhere to do this anymore...geesh, can anyone educate me on how to still do this or if its gone,what else? I dont want to go to store and buy preset gift card for itunes.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 1:45 PM

Hello Newmacuser52,
I understand that you would like to send an iTunes Gift Card directly from iTunes. That is still something you can do and can do it right from your iPhone or iTunes on your computer. Take a look at the article below that will detail how to do this in either location and can even show you how to select and specific amount to send.
Send iTunes Gifts
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783

Take care

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2016 1:45 PM in response to Newmacuser52

Hello Newmacuser52,
I understand that you would like to send an iTunes Gift Card directly from iTunes. That is still something you can do and can do it right from your iPhone or iTunes on your computer. Take a look at the article below that will detail how to do this in either location and can even show you how to select and specific amount to send.
Send iTunes Gifts
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783

Take care

cant buy itunes gift card inside itunes anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.