Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When the "Contacts" setting is off in the Exchange account in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" in my iPhone, changes made in the iCloud Contacts running under Chrome in a PC/Windows are not synced to the iPhone. The other way works fine. Ideas?

When the "Contacts" setting is off in the Exchange account in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" in my iPhone, changes made in the iCloud Contacts running under Chrome in a PC/Windows are not synced to the iPhone. The other way works fine.

This is bad for me because I don't want to have my Exchange Contacts to be synced with my iPhone.

Any ideas? Is this a bug?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 4:43 AM

There are no replies.

When the "Contacts" setting is off in the Exchange account in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" in my iPhone, changes made in the iCloud Contacts running under Chrome in a PC/Windows are not synced to the iPhone. The other way works fine. Ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.