Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 dosent responds .

my iphone 6 was working fine , and suddenly it turned off .

I Tried alot to turn it on . Nut it dosent turn on anymore nor it responds anymore .

when i plug in into a charger , then also nothing shows on the screen neither the sign of charging .

i Tried to switch it from normal into silent vibrating mood too . as if its lcd would had vanished and the phone would be okay . But no respond . I tried to call myself , if it rings .

but no respond . Its tottaly dead . i hope apple would support me and help me out for this dead device .

I Live in Pakistan . And in our country we have no apple store . So to whome and how could i contact to repair and claim to help me out !

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1, Its fresh untouched new device

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 4:48 AM

2 replies

Feb 12, 2016 4:50 AM in response to Flenzz

Press the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons and hold them for at least 10 seconds.

If this does not help, take a look these Apple Support articles:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

As a final step, try the recovery mode. Turn your device off, then plug it to your computer with the home button pressed. Keep the Home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo on the screen of your iPhone. After that on your computer you should see the iTunes window saying your iPhone needs to be restored to factory settings. Click on the restore button.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

If these steps don't work, contact Apple and ask for help.

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/contact/

Feb 12, 2016 7:19 AM in response to thunderzzz

NO sir !

I Highly appriciate for your respond .

BUt am sure its hardware issue ... I tried connecting with laptop but my device dosent deduct , nor either on charger or anywere .

i Tried all the things . The thing is left is to open the screws and look inside it ... So kindly help me out for this .

where and how i could handover this phone to apple strore , as i mentioned before my country ( Pakistan ) has no dealership and outlets franchise of APPLE .

My iphone 6 dosent responds .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.