Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad has problem internal Camera connection...

My iPad (4th gen) had a problem with internal Camera connection... iPad "Camera app" and "Photo Booth" not work and hangs.... But iPad FaceTime camera work... I tried restore many times but in vain... It appeares when I update from iOS 7.1.2 (My iPad Camera app work good in iOS 7.1.2) to iOS 8.0, current version iOS 9.2.1 but no change... My iPad "Camera app" and "Photo Booth" not work and hangs since September 2014 (iOS 8.0)... What can I do, please help...

iPad, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:10 AM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2016 12:39 PM in response to ashot.sarg

Hi ashot.sarg,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are saying that the rear camera on your iPhone doesn't appear to be working, but the forward facing FaceTime camera works, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, including contacting Apple Support directly and/or having your iPhone evaluated & serviced:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Feb 14, 2016 1:33 AM in response to brenden dv

HI, my iPad Camera app's front and rear camera not work and hangs... It only appear Camera app and Photo Booth... FaceTime rear and front camera still work good I can use it... when I open camera app it opens 5 second after and hangs, Photo Booth black screen and hangs... When open Photo Booth and Camera app (Settings->Privacy-> Diagnostic and Usage) a lot of mediaserverd...

Feb 17, 2016 2:09 PM in response to ashot.sarg

Hi ashot.sarg,

Given the nature of the issues you are describing, you may want to make sure you have a backup of your data, then try restoring your iPad back to factory default settings and test it in that default configuration; you may find the following article helpful:

Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Regards

Feb 18, 2016 2:28 PM in response to ashot.sarg

Hi ashot.sarg,

Thanks again for using the Apple Support Community. Given the nature of the issues you are describing, your current configuration, and the troubleshooting you have already tried, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

iPad has problem internal Camera connection...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.