Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re my query about being unable to send e-mails from Talk Talk account on ipad. Should have added that gmail, Outlook and icloud accounts are working ok.

The problem with Talk Talk account developed approx. one week ago. I have twice tried to delete the account and then added it again without success. I note on the Talk Talk Community a week ago that they are aware of an issue with tablets but intimate the problem may be with the ipad and Apple.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 4:34 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 12:24 PM in response to hodgecroft

Hi hodgecroft,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPad. It sounds like you have been on the right track in your troubleshooting. If you continue to have mail issues with your Talk Talk account, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Re my query about being unable to send e-mails from Talk Talk account on ipad. Should have added that gmail, Outlook and icloud accounts are working ok.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.