Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a IPhone 6s and an IPad and a Mini IPad they are not synced! The man at the Att store set my mini with a different Apple ID! Now I can not get into my Apple account! Original ID is **********.com, other is **************@centurylink.net!

HHow do I make my Apple ID to be one? Because the guy at ATT set up my New Mini IPad with ************.com in stead of ***********.com they are not synced or sharing ICloud! How do I fix this! My new mini needed to up date and can not because of pictures ! I do not want to loose my Cruise! I have purchased cloud storage for IPhone and IPad, need to link Mini IPad! Unable to go into account as they are different. It says my answers do not match! Please help with this! I have tried and failed. Thanks. I would like my Apple ID to be my current email! It is on the list! I do not use Gmail Any more. How do I do this?

THanks in advance. Can be reached by home phone or cell!

Stephanie , ########## home, or ######## cell or text!

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s, null

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:54 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 11:28 AM in response to Stephanie J. Molway

For info you are talking to fellow users on these user-to-user forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum

If you've forgotten the answer to your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

To copy photos to your computer : Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

I have a IPhone 6s and an IPad and a Mini IPad they are not synced! The man at the Att store set my mini with a different Apple ID! Now I can not get into my Apple account! Original ID is **********.com, other is **************@centurylink.net!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.