Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Submit Podcast button in iTunes

Hello folks,

I decided to start putting my content on iTunes, and set up a hosting site, RSS etc, and checked the feed. I tested my feed, and can see my channel and pilot episode on iTunes, I then tried submitting the podcast, but was met with an error message. I then had some connection issues(not itunes related) and when I came back online to try and submit the podcast again, the 'Submit Podcast button/link is gone, and I now have the usual buttons/links on the right hand side, and Podcast Resource, but no Submit Podcast!

I tried contacting support, they say it is a podcast issue, so have emailed the podcast support team. Does anyone know why or how the button to submit my podcast would disappear?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/explanation offered 🙂

Windows 10

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 11:15 AM

The process for submitting podcasts has evidently changed. The old links take you to the iTunes Store but that then refers you (with a link) to podcastsconnect.apple.com. Unfortunately this doesn't work - from the error message when you use FireFox it's quite possibly an issue with the security certificate. It's been reported to Support (by Rob Walch of Libsyn at my request) so hopefully they will get it sorted. Give a bit and try again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 11:15 AM in response to Strategos2411

The process for submitting podcasts has evidently changed. The old links take you to the iTunes Store but that then refers you (with a link) to podcastsconnect.apple.com. Unfortunately this doesn't work - from the error message when you use FireFox it's quite possibly an issue with the security certificate. It's been reported to Support (by Rob Walch of Libsyn at my request) so hopefully they will get it sorted. Give a bit and try again.

No Submit Podcast button in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.