Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting my new Airbook

******** I'd send this directly to Appel support but I can't find an email address to send it to.

Apple is the hardest company I have ever tried to buy a computer from. Trying to buy a computer from Appel for all most a week now, I still don't have my computer.

1. Your rep canceled an order forgetting to tell me it would take 3-5 days before my cc would be credited so I could reorder the computer I wanted. 2 hours later on the phone with Apple and Barclaycard Visa on 2-9-16 that was corrected.

2. Then this morning for some reason I am notified that I need to submit a different payment method. When I finished the order on the 2-9-16. My order now shows that is expected to ship in the next 3-5 business days. So I am hopping that I am not going to be expected to wait till 2-19-16 for my computer to ship. Because if I am I will return it along with USB super Drive, an keep using my PC with windows 10.

very nervous about changing to apple products.

<Edited by Host>

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), null

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:49 AM

There are no replies.

Getting my new Airbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.