Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown unathorized charges

I have multiple expensive charges on my card from apple and I have no idea where they came from. Help?!?!?

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 8:44 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 10:36 AM in response to mcounts3

If u have kids they could be charging to your account without u knowing. If u have no kids check your bank account. Sometimes if their is another person living with u they could be using your iTunes Account if they know your card information. I would check to see if a hacker has found out your information by the use of scanning and has been using without your permission. Another option is resetting all cards u think are being charged by changing password for bank info and then fixing this on your iTunes account. Also check who has been using your internet because people who usually outside can find a way to by pass figuring out the password and still use the wifi by use of hacking. Also if u have anymore issues it might be good to look into tips and guide for your device. These have helped me as well. If u have anymore questions you can ask me through here. I helped my family and friends with their devices and issues as well. They were surprised n how much I new. I have a lot of old and new Apple products. Check all these things out. Hope this helps u.

SIncerely,

Cats23go

Unknown unathorized charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.