Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Favorites and Contacts buttons in Phone App

I upgraded iPhone 4S to ios9, and now don't see the Favorites and Contacts buttons in the Phone App. Is there a setting to re-enable them?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 9:19 AM

jswisshe wrote:

I upgraded iPhone 4S to ios9, and now don't see the Favorites and Contacts buttons in the Phone App. Is there a setting to re-enable them?

There is no setting to re-enable them.

Close out of the phone app, double tap home button and completely close out of the app.

Then do a reset, no data loss. Hold down the home/sleep button together until you see the apple logo and then release, then wait for the device to boot back up.

then check phone app again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 9:19 AM in response to jswisshe

jswisshe wrote:

There is no setting to re-enable them.

Close out of the phone app, double tap home button and completely close out of the app.

Then do a reset, no data loss. Hold down the home/sleep button together until you see the apple logo and then release, then wait for the device to boot back up.

then check phone app again.

Missing Favorites and Contacts buttons in Phone App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.