Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find where to submit Podcast to iTunes

I am having immense trouble finding where to submit my podcast to iTunes. I follow the instructions Apple gives on their website but the link is not anywhere on any of the Podcast pages in iTunes. I am using the Windows version, version 12.3.2.35. I have reviewed a couple other questions by others about this problem and the solution was to give them a direct link to the submission page -- however whenever I use one of these links, my browser instead brings me to a page to download iTunes. I hope that the links are simply old/outdated (they were from 2013/2014), because I've already downloaded iTunes, in fact it's currently running and it still does this. Please help, thank you.

Windows 10

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Go to Podcasts Connect , log in and click the blue '+' sign in the top right-hand corner. There have been problems with this page today, initially refusing to load at all, and just now it was working for me and then was 'temporarily unavailable' for a bit so you may have to try again from time to time until it works.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 3:15 PM in response to Jjacks14

Go to Podcasts Connect , log in and click the blue '+' sign in the top right-hand corner. There have been problems with this page today, initially refusing to load at all, and just now it was working for me and then was 'temporarily unavailable' for a bit so you may have to try again from time to time until it works.

Cannot find where to submit Podcast to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.