Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to get photos that have been synced from my Iphoto library through Itunes deleted off my Iphone.

I have some synced photo albums from Itunes that are on my phone and I can't delete them from the settings storage menu on the Iphone 6. I want them off my phone since they are wasting space and I have them on my computer for sure. Is there a way to do this?

iPhone 6, iphone

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 12:46 PM

With the phone plugged in and iTunes open, click the Photos tab on the left, then uncheck Sync Photos. Click Sync in the bottom right.

This will prevent any and all images from iPhoto from being loaded onto the iPhone, unless you are using iCloud for photos. If you know there are from specific folders on iPhoto, then unchecking Sync Photos should fix your problem

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 12:46 PM in response to erikavikander

With the phone plugged in and iTunes open, click the Photos tab on the left, then uncheck Sync Photos. Click Sync in the bottom right.

This will prevent any and all images from iPhoto from being loaded onto the iPhone, unless you are using iCloud for photos. If you know there are from specific folders on iPhoto, then unchecking Sync Photos should fix your problem

I am trying to get photos that have been synced from my Iphoto library through Itunes deleted off my Iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.