Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move iPhone Notes back to iCloud?

I am running IOS9.2.1 on my iPhone 6s plus, and I moved all of my NOTES from iCloud to my iPhone to eliminate the need for an internet connection while traveling in France. I would now like to move my notes back to iCloud so they sync with my iPad, but I can't figure out how. It was very easy to move Notes from iCloud to my phone, I simply opened my iCloud NOtes > Edit > Move All to iPhone. Unfortunately, now that my Notes are all on my iPhone, there does not seem to be an option to move them back to iCloud. I have tried to reverse the process by opening Notes on my phone, but when I select Edit, Move All, it does not give me the option to move them to the Cloud. It only has an option to move them to a new folder. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 2:02 PM

8 replies

Mar 29, 2016 8:29 AM in response to patricec

How did you move them to your local notes? I'm trying to do what you did in the first place and just keep them all on my phone. Currently a couple hundred are attached to an email account for some reason, and I can't figure out how to get them all in my local notes without copy and pasting individual notes... and I'd rather not do that 332 times.

How do I move iPhone Notes back to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.