Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.2.1 news feed not working in Ireland region

Hi, the news feed appears to have stopped working on iOS 9.2.1 on iPhones? Just checked another phone on the same network and a similar issue.

News feed was ppreviously working even though there wasn't a news icon. changed the region to UK & US then icon appears and the news feed works fine on those regions. Can anyone give an update or have the same issue??

Thanks

john

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 11:31 AM

The news feed that shows up under the recent contacts and Siri suggestions when you swipe left is down in Canada too. Probably just a temporary outage as I've seen it happen before. It was working earlier today.

We've never had the iOS News App in Canada so can't say what is happening there. If I set my iPhone to US region then I get the App but its news sources are US centric. Wish they'd hurry up and roll out News to more international countries.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2016 11:31 AM in response to jdarcyj

The news feed that shows up under the recent contacts and Siri suggestions when you swipe left is down in Canada too. Probably just a temporary outage as I've seen it happen before. It was working earlier today.

We've never had the iOS News App in Canada so can't say what is happening there. If I set my iPhone to US region then I get the App but its news sources are US centric. Wish they'd hurry up and roll out News to more international countries.

iOS 9.2.1 news feed not working in Ireland region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.