Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had email troubles and reset my Apple ID and password. I can log in to my account using the new ID, but cannot update apps on my iPad. The ID has not changed on the iPad. How do I change my iPad ID to reflect the changes made to my account?

I recently changed my iPad ID email. The change shows when I go online to Apple, but I cannot update apps on my Mini because the ID is still the old one. How do I change/update my ID on my Mini? HELP!

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 2:25 PM

As long as you changed the email address *** located with the ID and id not create a new ID - Settings>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID (tap the ID that is showing)>Sign Out. Then sign in with the changed ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

2 replies

I had email troubles and reset my Apple ID and password. I can log in to my account using the new ID, but cannot update apps on my iPad. The ID has not changed on the iPad. How do I change my iPad ID to reflect the changes made to my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.