Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete apps on iPhone 6s running iOS 9.2.1?

In the past I could delete all but the apple default apps by touching and holding an app icon until all app icons wiggle. Then you could delete an app that had an x in upper corner. When I touch and hold now, NONE! of the apps has an x in upper corner! Also tried deleting via iTunes sync but the remove/install buttons are grayed out. Anybody know what's going on here?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 1:36 PM

12 replies

Feb 21, 2016 1:17 PM in response to stedman1

Hello, with my iPad Retina I have the same problem and with 9.2.1 you can go to General but there is NO VOICE with the name Restrictions! So where do I go to re-estabilish the possibility of eliminating the Apps I DON'T want on my iPad? (Unfortunately, the iPad Storage is completely full and if I can't eliminate an App which I don't want, I can't use the iPad for work. So for me, it's a real bummer! A very URGENT one at that! Any suggestion is very welcomed!

How to delete apps on iPhone 6s running iOS 9.2.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.