Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having 2 issues with iTunes and iPod touch

So I'm having 2 issues with iTunes and my iPod Touch.

First Issue: I have 2 albums that are AAC format and I can't for the life of me figure out how to add them to iTunes. I checked online and found something to do with import settings changing it to MP3 but it doesn't work for me at all. I click "Add to library" than the songs I want to add (the AAC ones) and than nothing happens... no pop ups, no songs are added... nothing. How do I fix this?

Second: I hate my iPod Touch right now. It won't sync all my songs, it will sync a few in an album but not all of them. Some songs that are there at one point are than gone from the ipod a few hours later for no reason. I've tried syncing over wi-fi and nothing works. It's like a crap-shoot as to what gets synced and what gets un-synched. I've got like 20 gb's free still on it... Please help me in any of these areas!

I've got the latest version of iTunes on my Macbook Pro and a 64gb iPod Touch that's also up to date.

iPod touch, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 4:52 PM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2016 8:33 AM in response to Raicya

First Problem: I tried setting my import encoder to both AAC and MP3 and neither of them did anything. If I drag my songs into iTunes they just don't do anything, same as when I click "Add to Library." When I click play on the songs while in finder they open in quicktime.

Second: I've tried both ways, USB and wi-fi and neither of them work. It's not that it's not synching anything, it's that it's not synching everything. It will randomly not synch a few songs or an album.

Having 2 issues with iTunes and iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.