Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cover art not updating in iTunes store

My newly updated cover art for my podcast has updated in the RSS feed but in the iTunes search directory it has not and is still the old picture I was using. I recently had a new design made for my cover art and updated everything that it needed to be associated with including all ID3 tags. Does it take a long time for iTunes to recognize it in the store? I can't find any information specifically about it not updating in the store. I'm at a loss and don't know where to go from here. Any help is super appreciated thanks!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 3:19 PM

Provided you have updated the 'itunes:image' tag in the top section of the feed and given the new image a different filename then the Store will update but may take some days to do so. The ID3 tags are irrelevant in the Store and only affect individual episodes for subscribers in the iTunes application.

1 reply

cover art not updating in iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.