Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to view a list of artists rather than albums when genre view is selected on 128gb iPod touch?

Thinking of changing my 80gb iPod classic for a 128gb iPod touch. One feature I use a lot on the classic is to select genre view and then to scroll through artists rather than scrolling through all artists to get to an album - is this possible on the iPod touch? I can't seem to do it on iTunes or on my iPad, but didn't know if the options on the touch were any different....?

Cheers.

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 3:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2016 1:32 AM in response to sd_kirk

Just checking for a reply on this question and realised I wasn't being very clear, so to clarify on the above...

Thinking of changing my 80gb iPod classic for a 128gb iPod touch. One feature I use a lot on the classic is to select genre view and then to scroll through artists (and then see their albums when the artist is selected) rather than scrolling through all albums from all artists - is this possible on the iPod touch? I can't seem to do it on iTunes or on my iPad, but didn't know if the options on the touch were any different....?

Is it possible to view a list of artists rather than albums when genre view is selected on 128gb iPod touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.