Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rendering movie showed error 60.

What is this error?

How to rectify this?

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 4:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2016 11:45 AM in response to Pakariverman

Hi, I started having this same problem. I turned off the App Nap using GetInfo for iMovie(right click). Reset profile etc. Tries all formats, etc. It seems to save to theatre(whatever that means) but can not store file or upload to youtube. After about 25-35 minutes gives "rendering error 60". All my files on local disk.

I moved all files inside from external disk for the project etc - nothing worked.

Workaround:

I have foud a way. I duplicated the project and split project into two Part1 - util where the rendering fails and Part2 after the fail until the end. I export files and create a 3rd project and put the two files together.

What a mess.

Apple, help. Because this is happening all projects now. Must be a bug. Can you please give a fix or a workaround? Where can I open a bug report? I am on latest iMovie and Yosemite.

Rendering movie showed error 60.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.