Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't PDF my Pages because "iWork.com has been discontinued." Now what?

MacBook (13-inch Late 2009), iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:51 PM

The iWork dot com site has been gone for years. That site link was removed in Pages '09 v4.3 (12/2012). If your goal is to export a PDF from Pages '09, and share it via an Apple hosted web solution, that capability is past.

The Preview application cannot share a link via iCloud to that PDF either. You can share that PDF via Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud solutions, or via Share : Send via Mail (providing you are not running Pages '09 on Yosemite — which loses that feature.

Pages v5.6.1 will only allow one to share a link to a Pages document via iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 6:51 PM in response to Umberta

The iWork dot com site has been gone for years. That site link was removed in Pages '09 v4.3 (12/2012). If your goal is to export a PDF from Pages '09, and share it via an Apple hosted web solution, that capability is past.

The Preview application cannot share a link via iCloud to that PDF either. You can share that PDF via Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud solutions, or via Share : Send via Mail (providing you are not running Pages '09 on Yosemite — which loses that feature.

Pages v5.6.1 will only allow one to share a link to a Pages document via iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.