Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete all reminders

I have more than ten thousand completed reminders stored... everywhere I guess. iCloud and all my devices I suppose. I want to get rid of them. A simple "Delete All" button just wouldn't be Apple. What is the official way to do this very simple task? Thanks.

PowerBook G4 (12-inch 1.5 GHz), Mac OS X (10.4)

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:52 PM

6 replies

Jun 5, 2017 8:58 AM in response to ScooterN2005

I had the same problem. I signed into my iCloud account as my reminders are included in my backup. After signing in, the screen displays several icons one of which is the reminders icon which I clicked on. I clicked on "All completed reminders", and an option appeared to delete all reminders. Works great, quick, fast, and easy! Just the way I like it.

Mar 20, 2016 7:57 AM in response to ScooterN2005

Here is a workaround to delete all completed contacts...

1. Turn off icloud reminders on your phone and Ipad using settings> mail, contacts, calendars....icloud account

2. Go to icloud.com and login and navigate to Reminders

3. Delete all the completed reminders

4. Now wait 5-10min

5. Turn the reminders back on on your devices

6. BTW if you leave one of your devices on, it seems to re-populate the other 2.....

7. Also, be sure to wait 5-10min before turning the devices back on.....seems if you do it sooner the completed reminders re-appear!!

that's it...not elegant but it works!

delete all reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.