Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes crashing when editing song info

I first noticed it when I was reading the lyrics to a foreign song, as when I pressed 'ok' to go back to normal browsing it gave me a typical "iTunes has stopped working" message and crashed. I'd never had iTunes crash before this. I repeated the problem a couple times to make sure it wasn't a one-time error, then I realised it was doing it any time I attempt to edit anything for a song, whether it be lyrics, name, artist, etc. Starting iTunes in safe mode did nothing, nor did trying to move my library location and starting fresh. I thought it might be because I wasn't updated, but when I check for updates it says I have the current version.

Windows 8

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:16 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes crashing when editing song info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.