Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs aren't listing under same album artist

Hi all and thanks in advance,

THE DETAILS: I am using an iMac desktop computer 3.4 GHz with an Intel core i7, 8 GB memory, and running OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. I'm having a problem with my iTunes version 12.3.2.35.

THE BACKGROUND: I listen to a DJ podcast and I download and store the weekly podcast as songs. I use 'Get Info' in order to categorize these podcasts under the same Album Artist, so that I can easily find these podcasts within my music. In the past three months however, iTunes hasn't been categorizing the podcasts like it used to.

THE PROBLEM: I type the podcast name in the Album Artist field but iTunes doesn't list the podcasts under the same album artist like it used to. Now, I have three or four different album artists with the EXACT same name.

THE FIXES: I've tried copying and pasting the album artist names from the album artist I want to use into the newly uploaded podcast songs. I've tried highlighting multiple podcast songs and using 'Get Info' on all of the songs and typing in the album artist.

I'm sure its just a setting that I have unchecked or something like this. Any help or links to solutions would be great. Once again, thanks in advance.

NJS

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:37 PM

There are no replies.

Songs aren't listing under same album artist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.