Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi never connects

I Don't currently have home wifi as I moved house so I went to my local library. The wifi never connected, the wifi symbol was continuously flashing as it does when it's connecting but the connection never established. I thought it was a problem with their wifi so I came to my university which is a known network on my MacBook and the same thing is happening. I have reset my pram and restarted my laptop but the wifi will not connect. any help is appreciated as i really need to access the wifi ASAP.

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 6:41 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2016 6:32 AM in response to jordaannn

Hi jordaannn,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your MacBook Pro is no longer connecting to Wi-Fi networks as it has in the past. Depending on what version of Mac OS X is on your computer, there may be different ways to troubleshoot this situation.

To begin the troubleshooting process, I would suggest reading over and working through the suggested steps for the version of OS X running on your MacBook Pro located in the following article.

How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity in OS X Lion or earlier - Apple Support

Best!

Wifi never connects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.