Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix will no longer load on my iPad 2 after downloading the most recent update (9.2.1)

Hi all,

Before the last two updates, my iPad 2 (I know it's older...) was working perfectly - everything was quickly loading and all of my apps worked. Since the most recent update (9.2.1) and the previous update Netflix will open but just sit on the loading screen forever, and eventually time itself out. I understand the lag happening with graphic heavy games, etc..., but it does not make sense to me that Netflix keeps timing out. My Wifi is fine (all other devices in the apartment are working perfectly). The app is up to date and none of my other TV/movie screening apps are having issues (Hulu, HBOGo, Xfinity, etc...).

Any ideas on what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Amanda

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 12:12 AM

Hi

Delete Netflix then add back again if you still have a problem

Email Netflix support.

Cheers

Brian

2 replies

Netflix will no longer load on my iPad 2 after downloading the most recent update (9.2.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.