Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center

My game center won't work. I have an IPhone 6 and every time I try to go on the Game Center app it freezes. If I try to go to Game Center in the settings that freezes too. I have tried many different things and nothing has worked. I can't play any games related to Game Center. Please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 7:12 PM

4 replies

Feb 12, 2016 9:19 PM in response to Oilers14rule

Hi Oilers14rule,

I would understand the inconvenience it would be if the Game Center app was freezing each time I tried to access it. I'd be more than happy to help you though! Let's try these troubleshooting steps below.

Restart your iOS Device:

• Press and hold on the Sleep/Wake button.
  • Drag the slider to completely power off your iOS device.
  • Once the device has turned off press and hold on the Sleep/Wake button, then release the buttons when the Apple logo appears.

If you're still having problems with game center freezing, try the next step:

Reset All Settings:

• This simply resets the settings on your iOS device, such as your wallpaper. By resetting your iOS device, it might help iOS fix the freezing problem you're experiencing in the Game Center app.
    • Open Settings
    • Select General
    • Select Reset
    • Select Reset All Settings

I hope this helps,

John

Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.