Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple carplay

I just purchased a 2016 Chevy Volt. I am having an issue with Pandora. First it doesn't list all my stations.Just the first third,it will not scroll down. Second the screen will go blank then reconnect with a new song. I have done every thing Chevy has asked me to at this point which includes uninstalling my phone from the car and the car from the phone. I have the latest upgrade 9.2.1 which tells me that the Apple Carplay may need an upgrade. Chevy is telling me I am the first to complain of such an issue. I sincerely doubt this.Is there anyone else with a similar issue and possible fix?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, Apple Carplay

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:43 PM

2 replies

Aug 1, 2016 4:45 AM in response to ggzamodei

I am having the same issue. I have a brand new 2016 Sierra Denali with Carplay. It seems like you get the full pandora station list only when you first turn on the car and are not moving. Once you start moving, the list cuts down to 1/3 or 1/4. I guess it depends on how many stations you have. For what its worth, I tried spotify and it does the same thing. Apple is supposedly trying to reduce driving "distractions" with carplay, but if you ask me these kind of issues make for a more distracted driving experience...

apple carplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.