Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id security question

HEllo every one and apple remembers

Please i want to reset my apple id question because i dont remember them and my rescue email is not working just one way to reset my apple id security question is to contact apple in apple list given many country to schaduel time that apple could call me on but the problem is my country not exist in your list and even in other opition that given if your country not in list click her ..so in this case how did i reset my id security question which yester day i have reedemed 30$ and i can't purchase any application or itunes music did i waste my money for nothing please help

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 8:27 PM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2016 1:40 AM in response to Jay-Ray

HOw to use other country close to me if i don't have the number of this country for example i living in iraq and my number started with +964 the closest country which listed in apple list is jordan but jordan their number started with +962 in this case i wont never ever can talk to apple support !! So my opinion apple has this big issue in their security verifying because in youtube i saw many many cases like me its big problem !!!!

i returned my rescue email but when i clicked on reset with rescue email apple nothing send me and when i login in my icloud its shows me the rescue email pending .... How to achieve this problem im exhusted with this issue 😟

Apple id security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.