Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can apple resend me my purchase receipt when i bought my macbook

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 10:31 PM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2016 2:08 AM in response to bubble gum princess

If you bought from the official Apple Store online and they sent you an invoice email

that would be the same as a paper copy if you printed the email. There should be a

similar paper with the product they shipped to you, but not always.

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Contact the store you bought the unit from if it is an independent reseller of Apple products

and was not an Official Apple Store. There is a difference. Apple does not have copies of

receipts from items not bought directly from Apple Inc online or in their own retail location.

As suggested, another way of tracking purchase date and cost is through the method of

payment; on a statement from bank card vendor or the actual store receipt generated at

time of purchase. The retailer may be able to help; if they're an authorized Apple reseller.

Good luck in any event! 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.