Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linkedin app not installing

Since I tried to update the Linkedin app on my 6S, it doesn't complete the installation.

The installation stops somewhere around 75% complete.

I have enough storage space, I've tried to deleted and do it again, turned off, etc but doesn't solved the problem.

Any brilliant idea?

Many thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 11:42 PM

I would suggest going to Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Tap your Apple ID and Sign out. Restart the iPhone, then go back to the App Store to download the app again. Sign in as prompted. If it still stalls, try downloading an unrelated free app (you can delete it later). This will sometimes help finish the stuck process. If the issue continues and it is only with the LinkedIn app (all other apps download without an issue), I would contact LinkedIn for further help (locate the App on the App Store, tap Reviews, then App Support). Good luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 11:42 PM in response to Major_Stardust

I would suggest going to Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Tap your Apple ID and Sign out. Restart the iPhone, then go back to the App Store to download the app again. Sign in as prompted. If it still stalls, try downloading an unrelated free app (you can delete it later). This will sometimes help finish the stuck process. If the issue continues and it is only with the LinkedIn app (all other apps download without an issue), I would contact LinkedIn for further help (locate the App on the App Store, tap Reviews, then App Support). Good luck!

Linkedin app not installing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.