Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer/share videos from video app ??

I have a video stored in the video app which I want to transfer to my PC or share on some other platform. But there are no options to do so. I have tried the iTunes app but in vain. Pleas help.

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 11:22 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2016 11:27 PM in response to Bob.86

This all depends on where the content came from originally. If its something you purchased for the iTunes Store, use these steps to transfer your purchases to your computer. Redownload or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod to a computer - Apple Support If this is something that came for else where, then you had to use a computer to sync the content to the iPad to get it to appear in the videos app. There is no way to export those synced files from the iPad to another computer or platform. These types of files you would need to obtain form the computer you used to sync the content to the iPad or the original source from which you obtained the video from to start with. Good luck!

How to transfer/share videos from video app ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.