Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone reset and won't turn on

My iphone 6 was reset (by holding down the lock button and the home button) and it went to the logo that normally shows up when it turns on but it won't go to my lockscreen it just stays on the loading spot.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 12:57 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 2:37 AM in response to margueritefromrock springs

Have you tried following the same process AGAIN? Sometimes it takes a few attempts, but doing so MAY restore the phone to working order...

If not... Well then the sad news is that the only way to MAYBE get it running again (assuming the problem isn't hardware-related) is to do a factory-reset. Requires a computer running the iTunes software. Connect the two devices. Do a soft-reset: press and hold both sleep and home buttons simultaneously; releasing ONLY THE SLEEP BUTTON when the Apple logo comes on-screen. Once this changes to the iTunes logo you can release the home button. Now follow the instructions for a "restore" on the computer and in the iTunes software.

This will erase all content on the device, sadly. But considering your options are an empty, working device OR a full, unusable device... :-)

Luck.

~Menageryl

My phone reset and won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.