Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

issues with charging iphone 5c after 9.2.1

I should of listened to my friend. After upgrading my ios to 9.2.1 my phone will not charge. I plug in my phone to my sprint issued black lightning charger that worked beautifully since I bought it from sprint (32.00 down the drain) I have tried different outlets, I have tried a soft reset (pushing top button and front button about 150 times) I have done the sprint upgrade button (##873283#) tried turning on/off the phone. Why is it that I get all these notices about switching my IOS but then when I do it and there is issues, I have to inconvenienced to have to take my phone that was perfect before to a apple store? All I want is the issue fixed or to take the 9.2.1 off and go back to what it was before. The other issue was all my notes went to my email but after doing the soft reset a million times that fixed itself. Please HELPPPPPPPP😢

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 2:14 AM

1 reply

Feb 13, 2016 4:09 AM in response to Sandysaccount

I agree….everytime I upgrade the phone there is a problem….I had the same message coming up…Upgrade…now or later. Evetually to get rid of the message I agreed to upgrade. And now the phone won't charge. I have to go down to Apple store to sort it out!!!! Wish I had ignored the message but there was no option to say no…just to do it later. This problem has been caused directly by Apple themselves. I had better not need to buy anything to fix this this problem!!!! Be careful with upgrading. Last time I did it my emails were hacked into!!!!

issues with charging iphone 5c after 9.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.