Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s battery

Hello, I just got an iPhone 5s, 64GB and i think it has a battery problem or I am just being paranoic. If the phone is in standby the battery lasts more than 1 day, I usually lose 2-3% during night, now the real thing is when i start using 3G or Wifi + facebook, messenger, instagram, the battery drains kinda quick, i lose 1% in 2-3-4 minutes, sometimes it happens to have battery drops from( let's say ) 70% to 65% all of a sudden, I run the 9.2.1 iOs ( i read some things about software affecting the battery life ). My last phone had a 2500 mAh battery and I think im not used to how things work on an iPhone, I'm not even thinking to give this phone because I'm **** addicted to it. An external battery would be a good choice IF there is no solution to my problem? Charging time its around 2 hours and half starting from ~20% to 100%. I-ll post a picture with the battery life and stats. Thanks.

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2iuxlwi.jpg[/IMG]

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 1:08 AM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2016 8:52 AM in response to AlexBanut

Hi AlexBanut,

If you recently purchased your iPhone 5s at an Apple Retail store or Apple Authorized Service provider, they will be happy to physically inspect the device for you to make sure there are no issues with the battery. The resource below explains how to optimize the battery life.

Optimize Battery Life - iPhone

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care,

iPhone 5s battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.