Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact no longer receiving my emails

One of my mail contacts has suddenly stopped receiving my emails being sent from my iCloud address using macmail. They are using aol mail on a windows 10 system. I sent another mail, again using Macmail, with an alias iCloud address and they received this. Why would this be please?

We are both on each others contact list, with no filters. My mail isn't even reaching their Spam. I'm receiving everything they're sending me.

Thank you

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 2:46 AM

8 replies

Feb 13, 2016 3:06 AM in response to jem279

I've seen reports before on these forums of people being inadvertently being placed on Apple's spam-blacklist.

Please see this page and think if any of this applies to you or your AOL contact: Postmaster information for iCloud Mail - Apple Support

If you feel like none of it does and Apple made some error, send an email to the address at the bottom of that page with the info they're asking for.

Feb 27, 2016 1:36 AM in response to jem279

Hi

I'm writing with an update:-

I wrote to the APPLE address on the link you sent, (thank you for that) and also to AOL but I received nothing from either. I've just written another email to them using an alias in the hope that they respond.

Concerning the email address concerned, I received an email to that address this week from one of my contacts, saying that they hadn't heard from me for a long time, even though I've sent several emails recently. Still no notification from postmaster and nothing in spam.

I don't have a business, send spam or doing anything that could be considered 'suspicious activity'.

Any other suggestions please?

Mar 5, 2016 1:15 AM in response to zinacef

Hi zinacef

Thank you for your help. (The delay in replying is down to me being away during the week) I called Apple support this morning and they received and returned my email, so nothing to check. I'll ask my contacts to check with their providers. (though my sister, who is also not receiving my mails is with Apple too) ....

contact no longer receiving my emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.