Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to record phone conversations on iPhone?

Sure would be nice sometimes.

Thank you!

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 8:15 AM

7 replies

Feb 13, 2016 10:51 AM in response to HappyTexas

HappyTexas wrote:

So you don't actually have any functional, hands-on, first-hand knowledge of the products you are recommending????

I have not recommended any products. I merely pointed out that a class of products exists. I also know that there are mushrooms that will give you hallucinations if you ingest them. That doesn't constitute a recommendation of any particular species of mushrooms or a suggestion that you should actually try them.

And, in the time it took you to post your reply to me, you could have done an internet search, gotten suggestions and depending on the website, ratings.

Is it possible to have hands-on experience that it not first-hand?

Feb 13, 2016 10:49 AM in response to HappyTexas

HappyTexas wrote:

So you don't actually have any functional, hands-on, first-hand knowledge of the products you are recommending????

She's not recommending any of them. She's simply pointing you in the right direction, as there are no apps or built in functionality to do what you want, as in many jurisdictions it's illegal to record calls.

So do some research yourself, search Google and read any reviews you come across.

Any way to record phone conversations on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.