Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I'm on a site that has small images that should enlarge when clicked on the big version opens in the bottom right-hand corner and are only partly visible. This only happens in the Safari browser, Firefox and Opera behave correctly.

When I'm on a site that has small images that should enlarge when clicked on the big version opens in the bottom right-hand corner and is only partly visible. This only happens in the Safari browser, Firefox and Opera behave correctly. Any ideas how I can sort our Safari?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 8:27 AM

6 replies

Feb 13, 2016 11:23 AM in response to dave.miller

OK Panic over.

I have now traced my problem to something of my own making.

Because I have a 27 inch Mac and the default resolution is high I wrote a profile to increase the screen image size to 170% of normal so that websites fill the screen.

This takes the form of a Style Sheet within Safari Preferences/Advanced.

When I disable this by selecting None Selected in the Style Sheet box my problem disappears.

Thank you for your help.

When I'm on a site that has small images that should enlarge when clicked on the big version opens in the bottom right-hand corner and are only partly visible. This only happens in the Safari browser, Firefox and Opera behave correctly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.