Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use Paypal within my iPhone's Payment Information?

I see a list of credit cards that can be used from Amex to Mastercard. I also see where I can remove payment information, however there is not an option to add Paypal within the iOS device. Samsung has this option, yet Apple does not. Is there a way, perhaps via computer, to which I can add my Paypal to my purchases?

I want to use Paypal Credit. And if I was able to do so, would I need to switch my Payment information to off within the iOS device so that I could hook up Paypal?

Like if I were able to hook up Paypal Credit via PC, and since iOS has no option for it, I simply turn off the payment via iPhone but yet it would use the Payment information I entered via PC instead.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, I do not own a MAC.

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 8:40 AM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2016 8:43 AM in response to Lightesword

Are you in the US (as far as I know that is the only country where PayPal is currently available)? If you are then you should be able to add PayPal to your account via your computer's iTunes (you shouldn't have to do anything to your account on your phone, the payment method is linked to your account, not the device) : Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes to log into the account

Feb 13, 2016 7:58 PM in response to King_Penguin

Yes I am US based. Last time I attempted to link Paypal to my iTunes via PC, when I went to buy something on my device it said I needed to update my payment information. To me that means that the device and the itunes on my PC are two separate entities. I will attempt again. I will first put my iPhone's payment settings to None and then update the payment via PC. It would just be easier if I could simply do this on my iOS device.

How can I use Paypal within my iPhone's Payment Information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.