Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing invitee

I have an iPhone 5 with IOS 9.2.1. I have lost the Invitee function in the calendar app. Any suggestions. I am connected to iCloud.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 6:53 PM

Check and turn on Calendar setting in iCloud: in iOS 11 > Settings > Apple ID, iCloud... > iCloud > Calendar (turn on; select: merge [my recommendation]). I had mine off when I attempted to reduce iCloud backup space (which did not help me) and then I forgot to turn on Calendar after testing backup space. One reply below says to turn on Contacts. This did not resolve my issue. I had to turn on Calendar.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2018 6:53 PM in response to TarKil

Check and turn on Calendar setting in iCloud: in iOS 11 > Settings > Apple ID, iCloud... > iCloud > Calendar (turn on; select: merge [my recommendation]). I had mine off when I attempted to reduce iCloud backup space (which did not help me) and then I forgot to turn on Calendar after testing backup space. One reply below says to turn on Contacts. This did not resolve my issue. I had to turn on Calendar.

Missing invitee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.