Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delet my old email off my iCloud how do I do this

IM trying to remove my old email address from my I cloud I'm not getting how do I remove this. Thanks

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 9:52 AM

If your current iCloud ID is on the Apple account that used that old ID formerly (i.e., you went into the Apple ID with that old email address and changed it to the current one), then you can just use the password for your current Apple/iCloud account to sign off.

If it was a totally separate Apple ID, then you are going to have to get the password for that old ID so you can sign it off. Go to: Apple - My Apple ID and click on Reset Password to go through the reset password steps. If you do not remember the answers to your Security Questions for that Apple account, you will have to contact Apple Support to get help resetting them:

ACCOUNT SECURITY SUPPORT

Best of luck,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2016 9:52 AM in response to gwennymae

If your current iCloud ID is on the Apple account that used that old ID formerly (i.e., you went into the Apple ID with that old email address and changed it to the current one), then you can just use the password for your current Apple/iCloud account to sign off.

If it was a totally separate Apple ID, then you are going to have to get the password for that old ID so you can sign it off. Go to: Apple - My Apple ID and click on Reset Password to go through the reset password steps. If you do not remember the answers to your Security Questions for that Apple account, you will have to contact Apple Support to get help resetting them:

ACCOUNT SECURITY SUPPORT

Best of luck,

GB

I want to delet my old email off my iCloud how do I do this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.