Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sync my iPad mini. I only get an option to "revert" or "apply" changes I did not make.

I can't sync my iPad mini. I only get an option to "revert" or "apply" changes that I did not make.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 9:59 AM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2016 4:34 PM in response to jerryfromgreen

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

You mention that you only get an option to "revert" or "apply" changes when trying to sync your iPad mini. Did you make any changes to the settings in iTunes after connecting your iPad (if you're syncing with USB)?

According to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB, "If you make any changes to any of the settings, first click Apply."

You may want to restart your iPad (Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) and then follow the steps in the sync article above to set up syncing with iTunes again, if necessary.

Sincerely.

I can't sync my iPad mini. I only get an option to "revert" or "apply" changes I did not make.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.