Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6Plus screen unresponsive

In the first week of January 2016, my iPhone 6Plus 128GB had frozen screen. WIth a 1/8" wide flickering bar at the top, screen becomes non responsive. Pressing home button brings up passcode screen which is also unresponsive. Pressing hard on "0" results in selection of "2", pressing "Delete" selects "3" and so on. It doesn't connect to iTunes since it is passcode protected and I cannot enter passcode.

I went through Apple support call(s - multiple of them) and each time the agent walked me through exact same steps. Finally after several steps, they determined that it is a hardware problem and sent a replacement phone in the second week of January 2016.

Yesterday, after about a month, the replaced phone had EXACTLY SAME problem. Screen freezes. I am getting it replaced the second time. Each time I had to pay shipping of $29/-.

Will Apple ever fix this glitch software/hardware or whatever? As a long time Apple product user, it is so frustrating and the first time I am facing problem with Apple product.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.3, Macbook Pro with iTunes version upd

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 10:31 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6Plus screen unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.