Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get Siri to work with other applications

I Am having issues with getting Siri to work with applications like calendar, address book, maps, texting, setting alarms and such. She says "uh oh! There's a problem". Siri still works with such things as asking her the weather or random questions. But i can't make phone calls, set alarms or send texts with her...the stuff I do the most. Here's what I've tried to fix her:

1. turn off and back on

2. Erase network settings

3. turn Siri and dictation off, reboot phone, turn back on. (Works once and then the problem happens again)

4. erase phone and use backup.

it does not matter whether I am cconnected to wifi or not but I did notice that yesterday my google maps also kept telling me I was offline when I was driving around, even after rebooting my phone (which I did while I was parked, I promise).

ive tried all of the suggestions from other discussions about this issue but they haven't worked as you can see. I'm hoping to get it fixed!

Thanks! !

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 10:44 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot get Siri to work with other applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.